Friday, March 2, 2012

TIE Blog 1

For my Roaring 20s lesson plan, I am incorporating VoiceThread.  I am working on this lesson with Susan and Christina (the other 4th grade PSTs).  We are working on Texas from 1900-1945.  Susan is doing 1900 to 1920 - conflicts with Mexico along the border and WWI.  Christina is 1930 to 1945 - Great Depression, terrible drought, and WWII.  My era focuses on 1920 to 1929 when the business boom brought prosperity to Texas.  We are still in the beginning phases of determining the direction of our lesson.  We are hoping to integrate the VoiceThread so each of our classes can comment on and participate in the different Texas eras.  I'm planning on teaching this lesson March 21st.

Blooms Taxonomy

Pedagogical Implications


The Roaring 20s Lesson Plan (Voicethread integration yellow highlights)

Powerpoint -Content for lesson

Powerpoint - Storyboard screens for voicethread

Storyboard HOTS questions


No comments:

Post a Comment